- NC Quick Pass customers may opt-in to receive account alerts via SMS/Text. Customers may receive messages related to payments, notices or transaction activity associated with their toll account.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, simply text START or log in to your NC Quick Pass account an opt-in again to receive text alerts.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help at ncquickpass.com or call us directly at 877-769-7277. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies and is dependent upon account activity. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.